Cape Epic (Pty) Ltd t/a FNB Wines2Whales
Registration Number: 2016/451564/07
21 Pepper Street
The participant’s privacy is very important to FNB Wines2Whales (“the Company”) and it will use reasonable efforts in order to ensure that any information, including personal information, provided by the participant, or which is collected from the participant, is stored in a secure manner.
The participant agrees to give (where applicable) honest, accurate and current information about himself / herself to the Company and to maintain and update such information when necessary.
The participant’s personal information collected by the Company may be used for the following reasons to:
- ensure the continued improvement of the participants’ overall experience of the event;
- ensure that the Company adequately provides the necessary resources and facilities to achieve the successful staging of the event;
- ensure that the Company provides adequate medical support, medical assistance and medical facilities for the safety of those participants competing at the event;
- inform the participants’ about direct marketing initiatives, which may be distributed by third party entities, associated with the Company and the event; and
- process the participants’ information to those third parties involved with the organising and execution of the event with the aim of achieving the goals listed in paragraphs ensure the continued improvement of the participants’ overall experience of the event; to inform the participants’ about direct marketing initiatives, which may be distributed by third party entities, associated with the Company and the event; and above.
The participants acknowledges that any information supplied to the Company in terms of this consent declaration is provided voluntarily.
By submitting any information to the Company, in any form, the participant further acknowledges that such conduct constitutes an unconditional, specific and voluntary consent to the processing of such information by the Company under any applicable law in the manner contemplated above, which consent shall, in the absence of any written objection received from the participant, be indefinite and / or for the period otherwise required in terms of any applicable law.
Unless the participant has consented, the Company will not sell, exchange, transfer, rent or otherwise make available any personal information about the participant (such as name, address, email address, telephone or fax number) to other parties and the participant indemnifies the Company from any unintentional disclosures of such information to unauthorized persons.
Should the participant believe that the Company has utilised the participant’s personal information contrary to applicable law, the participant shall first resolve any concerns with the Company. If the participant is not satisfied with such process, the participant has the right to lodge a complaint with the Regulator, once established.